Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1118 Ashburn, College Station
The charming home has been updated for modern living while maintaining the character and appeal of its era. The completely remodeled residence is located minutes from Texas A&M in the historic neighborhood of College Hills. The home boasts huge living spaces and vaulted ceilings. Renovations include title flooring throughout, newer HVAC system, updated kitchen and bathrooms to include, granite countertops, walk-in shower, cabinetry, and appliances. This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home has a full brick fireplace, double carport and garden shed overlooking the private backyard with expansive porches.
- MLS® #17017280
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,022
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric, Garbage, Gas, Satellite Tv, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Carport
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed, Above Ground Pool, Garden Area, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Public Road, Irregular, Level, Large Trees, Small Trees
- FoundationSlab, Pier Beam
- Listing Agent:Edward Allison
- Listing Office:Re/max Bryan-college Station
- Address1118 Ashburn
- SubdivisionCollege Hills
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840-2502
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Ethernet Wiring, French Doors
- AppliancesEating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan, Dishwasher
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.